26.6.10

Bookmarks and Tagging

It is the next chapter in the book "Your Life Online" after the blogging one. This time I realized that it is not my fault to forget the chapter number of it, for the Author of the book did not tag the chapter with the number. She... maybe he only enlarge the font so that I can tell it might probably be a new chapter.. so web style, ha.

I don't like delicious, although I like the idea of it. I used it two years ago and abandoned my bookmarks there because I could not easily manage my bookmarks. Maybe I need some time to learn how to use the web app, or maybe it provides me a pluggin or something similar so that I could manage my bookmarks much easier.

Now I use Chrome's bookmark synchronization tools very often, which is one of the most favorite features in Google Chrome I ever know.

I just began my reading on this chapter. Probably I will found something interesting in the book.

No comments: