13.2.09

New Life Here!

Sydney, I'm here now! In fact, I've been in Sydney for about one and a half month. So far so good.

Early last month I enrolled myself in the NSW AMES, taking a full-time course named SkillMax. The course will last as long as ten weeks, concerning Australia culture, professional environment, and job seeking techniques.

Early this month, I went to TAFE and enrolled another full-time course, Software Programming. This is a professional course, teaching Java, VB.net, Software Analaysis and Design, Web Technology and Project Management. Although with more than 9 years of experience in software development using C, C++ and Java,  I still get benefits from the course, improving my verbal skills, learning jargons, and update my knowledge.

People in NSW AMES and TAFE are nice, including college staffs and classmates. So I make many new friends. Thank you guys! I love you all!

No comments: